☣️ State Pre-Race Double
Saturday – August 18th, 2018
Registration Begins: 12:00 PM
Registration Ends: 2:00 PM
Entry Fee: $25.00
☢️ State Final Triple
Sunday – August 19th, 2018
Registration Begins: 9:00 AM
Registration Ends: 11:00 AM
Entry Fee: $35.00
MOLALLA RIVER BMX
920 Toliver Rd Molalla, OR 97038 USA
☣️ ATTENTION – 2018 STATE PRE-REGISTRATION LINK (Updated August 11th)
Click here to pre-register for State Finals weekend.
Please submit one form per rider.
You will then receive an email invoice to pay race entry fees.
Upon payment your rider will be registered.
Indicate in Note section of form if you are submitting multiple forms so we can send you one invoice.
Team sheets and camping will need to be paid at registration day of.
☢️ New For Oregon State Championship Finals Saturday 8/18/18 (Updated Aug. 8th).
10 & under 11-14y
1st Place $100
2nd Place $50
3rd Place $25
NW BMX Gift Certificates payout for both age groups
(Must sign up for regular point class or cruiser)
Northwest BMX – http://www.northwestbmxshop.com
* Riders must be signed up for a regular pointed class.
☣️ City – Mileage – Drive Time
• Portland, OR – 30 – 0 hrs. 45 min
• Medford, OR – 259 – 4 hrs. 12 min
• Seattle, WA– 202 – 3 hrs. 24 min
• Olympia, WA – 143 – 2 hrs. 32 min
• Boise, ID – 452 – 7 hrs. 7 min
• Spokane, WA – 374 – 5 hrs. 77 min
☢️ From Molalla River BMX –
Okay folks…State Finals are fast approaching…due to limited parking, we cannot take anymore RV reservations.
Here are a couple of RV Parks that are convenient and within 20 miles;
• Freyer Park (Molalla) *fills up fast
16185 S. Freyer Park Rd, Molalla
• Aurora Acres RV 15 miles Exit 278(I-5)
21599 Dolores Way NE, Aurora
• Silver Spur RV Park 16 miles
12622 Silverton Rd NE, Silverton
• Portland/Woodburn RV Park 15 miles Exit 271(I-5)
115 N Arney Rd, Woodburn
• Clackamette RV Park 18 miles Exit 9(I-205)
1955 Clackamette Dr, Oregon City
☣️ Update August 6th, 2018
We will be setting up team pit row, as in the past, down the tree line along the access/entrance road(no vehicles)
Please message us with the pit size you’ll be needing.
Things will be tight, and we are doing our best to accommodate everyone (while maintaining access for city maintenance and emergency vehicles) Thank you for understanding.
We are not allowing team pits track side, as we would like all spectators to view the action!
☢️ 2018 Oregon State Champs Track Preview with Taylor Stephens
• First clip – GoPro track preview
• Second clip – track overhead view
• Third clip – slow lap to check out obstacles
🎤 Check Adam Treadwell’s interview with Mike Dahlberg & Harold Ridge. The interview goes over the track rebuild and the build up to the state finals.
NW Exposure: a BMX Podcast Show – Mike Dahlberg and Harold Ridge
All information from Molalla River BMX.
Leave a Reply